Saturday, April 14, 2007

Magic Yarn Ball Arrives!

Yippee! I received my magic yarn ball! Yvonne came to my place yesterday to deliver a ginormous ball of lovely black yarn filled with all sorts of a goodies. The gifter, whoever she may be, wrote a note wishing me much pleasure with my magic chocolate ball (ah ha! a hint as to the contents! ^^) and suggesting that I make a "sophisticated version" of Exchequered from knitty.com. Well, I got out the yarn that I received from my Winter Scarf Knit Kit swap and the light grey yarn from that was the same thickness as the black yarn from this exchange... So, that's what it'll be! A black and light grey Exchequered scarf! I'll post an update on it as there is something to update! ^^ For now, here's a photo of the magic ball; I can't wait to find out what it contains!:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Knitting Pearl: Read My Lips!
Don't start knitting allready with the yarn on the outside of the ball. It is the wrapping paper!

Sunday, April 15, 2007 2:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool idea for a parcel!

Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home