Thursday, March 08, 2007

Burnin' the midnight oil....

Well, it's not quite midnight... But soon to be... Gotta pull an all nighter to get a chapter done before hopping on a train to get away for the weekend... Fun, eh? At least I can sleep on the train... Perhaps knit... We'll see... Of course, instead of working on my chapter, I'm checking my emails every minute and posting to my blog... Can we say "procrastination"? ^^

In knitting news, I'm making progress on the toe-up sock... I've already turned the heel. The other is slowly making progress... I think I'm focussing on the toe-upper because the pattern is easier... Just knit and purl stitches... The other is a little more complicated (but not actually complicated), and sometimes, you just want to sit and mindlessly knit, which I can't really do with that sock... That's why it's a little behind... But at least one of them should be done by the end of the weekend... Maybe even both of them... We'll see!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone, and I'll post again on Sunday, I hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger H. Cardoso said...

Travelling without moi?!?!?!?!? Whre did you go?

By the way, see you soon. I'll be back on thuuuuursday.

Monday, March 12, 2007 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home