Monday, March 26, 2007

Being sick sucks!

Well, I just spent an annoying weekend being sick... And still, I'm sick... Being sick sucks! But I had my pot of chicken soup and have assorted juices and teas to drink... I hope I recover soon!

In crafty news, I'm busy crocheting a baby blanket. I was just suddenly struck with the urge to crochet. It's slowly taking shape, and I'm pretty happy with it. Crocheting (especially a baby blanket) goes so much faster than knitting. This does mean, though, that my knitting is on hold... I better pick it up soon before I forget! ;-) Just need to finish up some socks... and then find another project to start up... Any ideas/suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger twellve said...

yuck. being sick totally sucks! i hope you feel better soon.

crocheting IS faster. i did my first granny square last week and it's tempting to make a granny square blanket or something of the like.

maybe you could make a nice tote bag? felted, perhaps? (not that i've tried yet!)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:38:00 AM  
Blogger sunneshine said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Feel Better!

Friday, March 30, 2007 6:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farrenheit within a very 350-375 higher education degree oven in
order for 9 1/2 to 2 business hours though portrayed on top.
Write down the period had to have to have a strict crust.
Need to for a college or another challenge specifically where that has a
limit isn't likely, a single makes it possible for this baking and also grilling ensures much bigger the baking configurations electronic files . heating to de-frosting.

Also visit my blog post; muffin and egg toaster

Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home