Thursday, July 05, 2007

PRGE... Mini!

Okay, so I likes me some swappin'. I signed up for PRGE Mini, a one-month not secret pal exchange to hold us over until the grown-up version gets going again... Here is my questionnaire. (It's not quite finished, but I'll add to it as I think of things...)

1. Why are you punk?
Punk me? PUNK YOU!
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Languages, Cooking, Books, Travelling, Sweets (chewy fruity kinds and chocolate kinds)
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
Norwegian vest for my niece, my Swell hat, my Noro ribbed hat.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
No Sheep for You, hooked knitting needles (found in Portugal, perhaps elsewhere), any of the newer interesting yarns made from various weird things (corn, seasilk, soy, chitin, etc.), Folk Socks: The History and Techniques of Handknitted Footwear, Ethnic Socks and Stockings: A Compendium of Eastern Design and Technique
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
No particular brands... Depends more on the feel and look of the yarn...
Favorites: anything soft
Least Favorites: anything scratchy, frilly or novel
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Hmmm... Toughy... Anything chocolate (leaning more toward milk chocolate recently, but also enjoy dark chocolate occasionally), chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, Krispy Kreme donuts (which I can't get here!), nice coffee (for making capuccino, interesting teas (I currently have a lot of jasmine, lady grey, pu'er, oolong, lapsong soo chong, north korean rice/green tea, rooibos, assorted plain black teas, etc., etc. I'm not particularly fond of the kind of sour teas like the Zinger line of Celestial Seasonings--though I love their other teas)
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Going out to eat (in Amsterdam, you feel guilty about the price... But the service is generally NOT a pleasure), ???, ???
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
Umm, go Dawgs! Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home