Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vacation!

A quick note to let all of you know that I will be away for the next two weeks. I leave this morning! Yippee! Two weeks in sunny Turkey! How exciting! I'll get to visit a really good friend of mine and explore her country (well, a small part of it, anyway), culture and language! Hopefully, I'll have an opportunity to blog while there, but we'll see! When I get back, I'll definitely have lots to tell about the experience and hopefully of lot of interesting information about knitting in Turkey! 'Til then, have a great summer! ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger sunneshine said...

Have a wonderful trip and travel safe!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

have a great time!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger nihal said...

hope you enjoyed your days in Istanbul.

P.S: I just read your secret pal questionare and i can send you some turkish cousine and some craft magazines (in turkish)..

Saturday, June 16, 2007 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home