Saturday, June 02, 2007

Me, me, me, me, meeeeeme....

I was tagged by princessgenevieve.

Here are the rules
1. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a post with the same.
3. At the end of the post tag 7 people.

Ready? Okay!

1. I lived in Panama for three years with my family in the mid-80s.
2. I went to a fine arts high school (despite not really taking part in any fine art....)
3. I took one year of piano lessons at said fine arts high school. (forgotten everything, though)
4. I took a month of danso lessons in Korea. The danso is kind of like a recorder in the sense that it's the instrument that almost everyone learns to play. It's a little more complicated than the recorder in how you blow into it--there is a little notch at the top, and you have to place your lips properly in order to produce any sort of sound. I should start practicing again! ^^
5. For some reason, when I was younger, I had my heart set on liking liver. So, I had my mom make it for me about once a year to see if my tastes had changed. It took a while, but eventually, they did!
6. I got sick off of burritos when I was younger (I inhaled like ten of them in like 5 minutes) and couldn't stand the smell of the spices afterwards for almost a decade.
7. The one time I had to get stitches was the result of having fallen at a skating rink. Four stitches in my chin. Apparently, I fell some something sharp...

Now, whose turn is it for a bit of randomness?

I tag fuliyama, oferenda, klozknitz, smoek!!!, Liza au lait, metalknit, and ghostknitter! Get those skeletons out of your closets! ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuliyama said...

This looks quite interesting but it also needs a time of reflection wich I dont have right now..can I postone it to play?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home