Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've bitten the bullet...

I've enrolled myself into the Master Handknitting Program, Level 1! Fun, eh? I just received the instructions yesterday. 16 swatches, 17 questions, a report and a project. I have my work cut out for me! I'm gathering my research materials... I have to buy appropriate yarn, but I'll practice the swatches with yarn that I have, I think. Let's see how long it takes me to complete the program! Luckily, there is no time limit, but I hope to finish it within a year at most. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

awesome! good luck and keep us posted...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I've had to get the updated coursework since signing up two years ago. There are just so many other knitting projects that have taken up my attention. A year is a good goal. Maybe we could encourage each other.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger gearncniht said...

bobbi, sounds good! i was thinking shooting for a manageable goal, like at least three swatches every two months (and all relevant questions). this is also logical since they are sort of divided up into groups of three... how's that sound?

Monday, May 14, 2007 4:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert, it was so nice meeting you on Monday! I am still quite intrigued by your double knitting. I had such a nice time knitting with your group. Hey, good luck with the Master's handknitting program! It sounds like a lot of work----but fun too!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home