Monday, April 23, 2007

PRGE Super Package!

Last week was a very bad week for me. Just a lot of things going on. Luckily, I received a package from my PRGE pal in Singapore, which really cheered me up! And it was quite cleverly done: three packages in one! So, why three packages, you may ask? One was part of the first package. One was the package for the second round. And one was package three (to be opened in a month). Clever, clever, clever! So, what exactly was in packages 1b and 2? ^^

In package 1 part 2, I found a knotting frame. It is a tool to make interesting knotted/woven squares, which you subsequently can crochet or sew together to form all sorts of interesting things: pillows, throws, scarves, vests, etc. It looks pretty cool! I can start off with trivets to practice and get a hang of the technique! Fun!

The second package contained a copy of Creative Knitting, a memo pad, a set of Clover size 1 metal dpns, a 50-gram ball of black, machine washable Cleckheaton 100% pure new wool from Australia, and a small tape measure keychain! How cool! The thought behind the yarn and needles is to make a pair of fingerless gloves... I've been wanting to make myself of pair fingerless gloves for a long time now! I just never got around to starting... Now I have nice yarn and a set of needles, so no more excuses, eh? ^^

As this was the second package, my pal also revealed her identity: her name is Chrissie and you can read more about her at ghostknitter. Thank you so much for the packages! Let's see how long I can last before ripping open package three! ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger sunneshine said...

You are so patient!! I don't know how long that third package would last in my house...

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, small world. chrissie was my spoilee for SP9.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home