Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It takes a village...

...to knit a baby blanket! One of our SnB A'dam members has recently given birth to a beautiful baby girl. We wanted to do something, so we got together, chipped in, and knit a baby blanket (we also got some lovely lotions and soaps for the mom)! The yarn was all the same (though different colors: light blue, purple, pink), and we were given the task of making 20x20cm squares. Of course, we could use any pattern we wanted. Everyone came up with really nice and interesting patterns. This is how it turned out:

Any guesses as to which squares I knit? I'll only say that I knit three of them... ^^ Over the course of the next week or two, I'll slowly reveal which ones.

4 Comments:

Blogger sunneshine said...

What a lovely and thoughtful baby gift from all of you!! I have my guesses, but I am not sure, so I will wait a little...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

pretty! oh, gosh, I can't guess...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Hi Robert,

sorry last week was bad, but the blanket does look lovely. Go ahead and open the parcel coz you have yet another one coming :>

Friday, April 27, 2007 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Irma said...

wat een schattig dekentje

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home