Saturday, January 27, 2007

Package three!

Yes! Yesterday I got my third (and sadly, final) package from my secret pal. It was a wonderful ensemble of delectable goodies! In the photo, you can probably see an assortment of chocolates. Yum! A package of Ghirardelli chocolate squares (dark chocolate with white mint filling), a bar of Trader Joe's organic dark chocolate with raisins & pecans and a cute heart with assorted chocolates... I love chocolate! You can also see a package of Orbit chewing gum and a cute pack of mini post-its in the shape of "R". On top of all this were, of course, the knitting related gifts: two skeins of Noro Kureyon and a copy of Knitting with Balls: A hands-on guide to knitting for the Modern Man. I love the book! It has a lot of cool patterns. And this will be my first knitting with Noro! Of course, I've heard everything there is about it, but now I have two skeins of my own! I also received a pattern for a nice hat that uses this yarn. I think I might make it! We'll see... I have lots of time to decide. So many other projects in the waiting....

So, I would like to send out a huge THANK YOU to my secret pal, Princess Genevieve. You've been a fabulous secret pal, far exceeding my expectations! I've really enjoyed getting to know you during the past three months and hope we can keep in touch!

Secret Pal 9 is coming to end. But wait! The fun doesn't have to stop! Secret Pal 10 is just around the corner! Who will you spoil/be spoiled by next? ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

yay! i'm so glad you liked it. I also hope we keep in touch - I've had a great time "meeting" you this fall/winter.

Monday, January 29, 2007 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home