Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!

Yeah! I received my second package from my secret pal two days ago! What a treat! Of course, being the impatient person that I am, I had to immediately tear it open! And what did I find inside?

-150 yards of hand-dyed, green and brown, 100% wool yarn by year of the goat (I think this will become a tea cozy for one of my teapots...)
-4 ounces/560 yards of red-purple-blue-brown, 100% superfine superwash merino sock yarn by Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks (socks? depends on how I like making my first pair during christmas)
-1 box of Hershey's Sticks--Caramel filled Milk Chocolate sticks (YUM! They've already managed to disappear!)
-1 70-gram bag of Dark Chocolate covered cranberries by Cape Cod Cranberry Candy (YUM! YUM! Again, somehow, they've disappeared!)
-2 boxes of Kraft Mac 'n Cheese--Regular and Spiderman editions (Homesickness! They don't sell Kraft Mac 'n Cheese here, unless you want to pay ridiculously high prices.... And I don't! Okay, I can make it from scratch, but I was raised on these aritificial mac 'n powdered cheese kinds, so they have a special place in my heart!)
-Capital Celebrations: A Collection of Recipes of the Junior League of Washington--A wonderful cookbook! I can't wait to try some the recipes out! But I just had to send out a great big THANK YOU to my secret pal! Wonderful selection yet again!

4 Comments:

Blogger H. Cardoso said...

Sorry sorry. Photo coming up. Tonight! Is it still on time?

Friday, December 15, 2006 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Genevieve said...

Oh, so glad you liked it! Weren't the chocolate covered cranberries delish? I had to hide the bag I bought from you from my friends who ate all mine!

PS - since you figured out who I am I decided I'd be an un-secret pal.

Friday, December 15, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

How did you figure her out?

Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger gearncniht said...

hello polly,
i figured out because genivieve mentioned a hat that she had knit for her an auction at her local junior league, and she sent me a picture of it. i did a search for hats knit for a junior league auction and voilĂ , the identity of my secret pal. have many people been able to discover the identity of their secret pals?

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home