Friday, December 01, 2006

They fit!

What do you see when you look at the works-in-project section of my sidebar? Fulya's gloves are finished! I finished them a week ago but wanted to keep it a surprise, so I didn't mention it on the blog.... I sent them off and then got an excited call on Wednesday from Fulya to let me know that she received the gloves and that they fit! I was a little worried about that... It was my first fitted object. Yeah! I also crocheted a little flower with some of the leftover yarn.



Fulya wrote a little blurb and posted a picture on her blog. Here's her blurb with the pic (and a link to her blog):

Once upon a time there was a girl who loved purple
Sooo much that a dear friend sent her a special gift he knitted himself
So that despite their physical distance
They could feel themselves hand in hand in the coldest winters
Thank you for this special and unique gloves that will always remind me of you Robert!
As you see, they are fitting perfectly to my hands:)
Hope to see you soon...

6 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

That is a great picture. I like it so much more than all the pics of hand alone.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 5:51:00 AM  
Blogger H. Cardoso said...

Hoi Robert,

Just to let you know I'm now a blogger as well... I thought I couldn't fight it anymore.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So those are so great! What a treat to see them finished. :)

Sunday, December 03, 2006 9:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! they are perfect. ~SP9~

Monday, December 04, 2006 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Fuliyama said...

Robertooo!

Thanks again! It was a great surprise to see my photo in your blog!

Loves
Fuli

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, wat leuk dat ik nu aan de zijkant van je blog kan zien hoe ver je ongeveer bent met mijn sjaal :) Succes ermee!

xx Nynke

Monday, December 11, 2006 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home